AI & DS Department
Transcending the process of integrating intelligence to Technology Products and Processes by architectural and algorithmic solution building procedures resulting in autonomous entities which shall surpass collective human intelligence
- Engage learners to develop competency in algorithmic approaches in resolving complexities of real time problems.
- Help pupils to develop competency in creative and architectural solution building processes for building efficiencies
- Initiate the learners to intuitive / creative solution building processes as a complimentary skill set
- Scaling up the process of creating digital learning content in the realm of AI & DS underpinning the theories of cognitive science and virtual / Augmented reality techniques
- Design and create a supply chain of human capital with high degree of intellectual/ emotional and spiritual quotient to man the evolving National economies
B. E. in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AI &DS) is a four year full time undergraduate programme with the skills to perform intelligent data analysis and imparting knowledge of advanced innovations like artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing. The major focus of this programme is to sensitize students with statistical, mathematical reasoning, knowledge discovery, affective skills, psychomotor skills and visualization skills.
The literature and practices of Artificial Intelligence is getting revamped dramatically and reacting a point where it gets reinvented. The global marketplace is looking forward for complete restructuring of digital solutions to business/industrial process at large by building intelligent systems. The industries and businesses all over the world has been undertaking massive projects to radically modify their enterprise software systems by integrating Artificial Intelligence techniques and coupled with Data Analytics.
Different Subjects Cover with AI & DS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Data Visualization and Presentation
- Information Retrieval
- Real Time Data Streaming
- Data Visualization
- Data and Information Security
- Data and Business Analytics
- Social Network Analysis
HOD - P. Sheela
At Wise College, we are committed to providing our students with the highest quality education and resources to help them reach their full potential in the field of engineering.
We believe that a college education should be both empowering and rewarding, and with the right tools and guidance, our students can make the most of their time here.
- P. Sheela
PO’s & PEO’s
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science graduates will be able to:
- PEO1: Graduate shall develop actionable competency in the realm of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and Blockchain
- PEO2: Graduates shall be inducted in the supply chain of human capital to transend current level of research in AI and Data Science
- PEO3: Graduates shall be industry ready to man the ever increasing & accelerated demand of Information Technology behemoths in the national and global space to build intelligent solutions in the technology marketplace
- PEO4: Graduate will exhibit professional ethics and moral value with capability of working as an individual and as a team to contribute to further the cause of industry and society at large
AI & DS Syllabus – VIEW
For Academic Year 2022-23 (4th year)
For Academic Year 2022-23 (3rd year)
For Academic Year 2022-23 (2nd year)
For 2023 Placements
For 2022 Placements
For 2021 Placements
For 2020 Placements
For 2019 Placements