Higher Education Coaching (HEC)
The Graduate Record Examination (or GRE) is an admission test for a number of graduate and business schools across many countries in the world and the test includes the components of verbal and quantitative aptitude irrespective of the stream of specialization that the candidate opts for the higher degree abroad. It is obvious that the number of graduates moving to other countries for higher education is skyrocketing year by year precipitating all the aspirants to throng the coaching institutes of high repute in expectation of a satisfying score in GRE.
The TOEFL iBT is one of the most popular English proficiency exams accepted at American and Canadian universities and education institutions abroad. Conducted by ETS, the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam measures all four academic English skills – reading, listening, speaking and writing in a way they are used in classrooms across colleges and universities.
Objectives of the Program:
- First and foremost, the chief concern of the program is to equip students with the required skills for further education abroad as well as winning to be recruited at a prestigious company within the country.
- To motivate students to head off and be allied with renowned universities abroad for an even better academic exposure.
- To drive students right from the graduation level to move to foreign universities of international repute and carry out an extensive and effective research.
- It is also to enrich the skills of the students in order for them to do well on GATE, CAT, GMAT and other competitive examinations
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB) – GATE, Dept. of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to:
(i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and
(ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of science, in the institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies. Further, many Public sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
Objectives of the Program:
- To equip the students with the required skills for higher education, placements, Banking services and research prospects.
- To motivate students to do well in various competitive examinations.